Wednesday 2 August 2017

NEW R.I.C. RECORDS ADDED via IRISH WORLD HERITAGE CENTRE TO CO TYRONE DATA




IFHF

New R.I.C. Records Added by the Irish World Heritage Centre to the County Tyrone data
Over 58,000 Royal Irish Constabulary records have just been added to the County Tyrone database online by the Irish World Heritage Centre. These records cover R.I.C. members from all Irish counties.
To search these records, go to the County Tyrone search page and search under Census Substitutes, or login and click this linkhttp://tyrone.rootsireland.ie/quis.php?type=subs&new=1
You can choose R.I.C. from the Sources drop down list to search R.I.C. records only.
For a full list of the genealogical sources now online for County Tyrone please click here.
Yours Sincerely
rootsireland.ie
Brought to you by the Irish Family History Foundation on behalf of its member centres.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.