- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS
- BIOGRAPHIES... GENERAL Plus CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY
Sunday, 11 June 2017
RAINY DAYS NEED BEAUTY...
It is raining and overcast, at least that's my excuse (as if I needed one) for sharing these wonderful photos courtesy of Pixabay...
Not all have places named... feel free to add names in comments if you know where those are.
River Liffey.. Dublin
Dunluce Castle, Antrim Coast
The Round Tower, Glendalough, Co Wicklow
Scrabo Tower, Newtownards, overlooking North Down Coast
Samuel Beckett Bridge, Dublin
Temple Bar, Dublin
Forest.. so peaceful..